- June 25, 2015 New Publication
- A new article by CSL researcher, Annette Werth, titled "Conceptual Study for Open Energy Systems: Distributed Energy Network Using Interconnected DC Nanogrids" has been published in Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on (Volume:6 , Issue: 4).
- April 1, 2015 Sony Global Education, Inc.
A new company, Sony Global Education, Inc. (SGED) was established as of April 1, 2015. The operation of application services including "Global Math Challenge" will be taken over by SGED from Sony CSL.
- March 1, 2015 GMC - Global Math Challenge on 3/22
- Sony CSL will host an online math competition - "Global Math Challenge (GMC)"on March 22, 2015 in the United States. Previously offered in Japan, the GMC takes a new, connected approach to math contests.[Overview of Global Math Challenge]Event day: March 22, 2015Entry age: 13+Price: Trial Plan - FreeIncludes: Entry and answers to the contestStandard Plan - $20Includes: Entry, answers, detailed test statistics,step-by-step explanations and a global math ranking.Visit global-math.com for more information or to register.
- February 17, 2015 [Report]"The 2nd International Symposium on Open Energy Systems"
Report on"The 2nd International Symposium on Open Energy Systems" held on 2-3 February, 2015 at the Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology's (OIST) is now available at OIST webpage. The symposium was jointy organized by OIST and Sony CSL. Please find the report here.
- January 22, 2015 "Dividual Plays" : RAM Video Presentation at YCAM
CSL researcher Alexis Andre has been taking part of a project called "Reactor for Awareness in Motion (RAM)" initiated by YCAM (Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media). The project explores the possibilities of bodily expression through technology in the form of dance performance.
His idea using RAM will be introduced at the upcoming event "Divisual Plays" to be held on 1/24 - 1/25.
You can find more about the event from here: